iPad Air 2 is now available for Lending
Library users can now borrow iPad Air 2 at Mapua Library. Currently, it is available at Periodical Section. This device will enable library users to engage with various online applications and tools that will provide them the best possible learning experience.
Terms for borrowing:
- Only bonafide MIT students, faculty members and non-teaching personnel are eligible to borrow these devices. MIT Identification cards or Certificate of Matriculation for the current term are required to present.
- Library users shall fill out an Item Request Form upon borrowing. The iPad Air 2 can only be used within the library premises.
- Use of this device is restricted to the applications and or content installed. Library users may not download and or install any applications or programs. Recommendations for application and or program installation is subject for approval of the librarian and DOIT personnel.
- The device will be checked to ensure that it is returned in good condition.
- Tampering any security features is prohibited and may result to suspension of library privileges.
- The borrower assumes full responsibility for the cost of replacement in the event any of its parts, accessories and other peripherals are lost or damaged.