Steps on how to access remotely:
- Go to our library webpage http://library. mapua.edu.ph
- Choose which electronic resources you want to have access to [eBooks or eJournals] then click on the link of the database.
- You will be prompted to answer the following information.
Username: student ID/employee ID;
Password: last four digits of the ID
- You may now view all full-text content to which the Library subscribes.
Check our Online Public Access Catalog first to check the availability of books, location, and call number.
Locate the books from the shelves and proceed to any Circulation Desk or you can check-out the books using the
Self Service Station.
Mapua Library's collection of nonbook materials such as slides, transparencies,
DVDs, CDs and VHS tapes can be found at the Multimedia Section, Multimedia Library,
2nd Floor, West Building.
A borrower accomplishes the Multimedia request form. A maximum of three (3) non-print
materials may be borrowed for 2 (days) at a time, and may be renewed if no other
users are in queue.
To access the acquired eBooks of the library, go to
Click on the icons of the database that you wish to view.
For EBSCO eBooks:
- On the left side of the page, click the link for EBSCO e-book collection.
- A page will appear showing all the acquired e-books from EBSCO. You can also view
them by categories.
- There is a search box on the upper portion of the page. You can type your topic
on the box and click the search button.
- A list of available e-books will appear for you to choose from. Select the desired
title of the e-book and click on it.
- There are 2 ways to access the contents of the eBook. You can choose to click on
the relevant chapters of the eBook and or the table of contents .
For Britannica Online:
- On the” Browse” box click the eBooks and Primary sources link.
- A list of eBooks arranged alphabetically by title and or author will appear on the
page, for you to choose from.
- Just click on the selected title.
For Gale Virtual Reference Library [GVRL]:
- A list of all available eBooks categorized by subjects will appear on the page.
- Click on the desired title or cover page of the eBook.
- Or you can use the search box found on the upper portion of the page. Just type
in your desired subject on the box and click the search button [magnifying glass].
- You will be taken to the Table of contents. Just click on the desired links.
For Access Engineering:
- Type in the desired subject on the search box and click “ENTER” or “GO”.
- A list of search results will appear for you to choose from.
- Click on the title of the eBook.
- An abstract and a table of contents of the eBook will appear on the page.
- Choose the desired chapter, to view the article that you need.